Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

March 3, 2006

New beginnnings

Clouds
smile down on me
as they sail along
up in the clear sky.
wonder
if they know
what i've just heard
am so happy
i wanna scream
and shout.
spirits soaring high
like waves in the ocean
heart racing
smile tugging at my lips.
can't contain
keep it in any longer
am ecstatic
beaming in joy.
this is the day..
she entered my world
There she lies
tiny and pink
wanna hold her
scared she'll
slip
lay her on my lap
whisper
sweet words
"Honey,look at me "
your mine
my one and only...
:)

Aarti @ 3/3/05

4 comments:

Arbit said...

Nice!!!

Priyank Gupta said...

contagiously euphoric! :D

Ram Iyer said...

hi aarti,

how come there are no posts after march 06?

regards
sriram

Aarti said...

hey guys
Wow,i dint even realise there were ppl reading my stuff and commenting on it till today..
Extremly sorry.

well,as for no posts post mar2006,guess i've not gotten into that mood yet..shall sure write some and u can read and let me know what you think.

thanks