Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

March 3, 2006

Just me

I'm just one person
That's who i call "Me"

Sure there are people all around
Some walk by
Some even pass me by
Not a glance
Dont even want to give me a chance

Time goes by
Friends come along
Some Give while others just Take
Footprints they leave behind
in my heart, in my life
Some i cherish while some i try to forget

I'm happy, i'm content
Spending time with myself
No grudges
No harsh words
will come this way
This is all i need to keep things at bay

At the end of the day
as i look around
there is no one but ME
never will i lose this friend
That's just the way it is meant to be !~

Aarti @ 27/2/05

No comments: