Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

June 16, 2006

The playground

Words and emotions
playing with my mind,
moods,
like a see-saw,
rocking my world.

Nights and days
make no difference,for
thoughts of you,
like a merry-go round,
linger on and on.

Fantasy and reality
taking me through smiles and tears
soul of mine,
swings to and fro
a little high and then low.

Searching and groping
wading through deep pools
trying to find myself,
slipping and sliding
i tumble on .............

Aaarti @ 21st May @10.38pm

No comments: