Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

July 22, 2005

The Walk...

Walking on the beach,
the wind brushing my face,
the waves seeming to be out of my reach,
the ocean breeze filled with grace,
the feel of the sand, on my feet,
tickling the toes,as mist from the ocean splashes on my face,
cool it feels, making me forget the heat,
Long for your embrace,
My destiny, i await to meet,
Wonder if this is the place?

My walk on the beach is almost complete, as i dust the sand off my feet,
I stop in my steps, to listen once more,
to hear the sound of the ocean on the shore.

Aarti @ 21/7/05

No comments: