Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

July 24, 2005

Empty Spaces

In my mind,

If i go far enough

I can see

Empty spaces...

No wires or cables,

To cut across my thoughts.

No dug up roads with signboards,

Offer me directions and choices.


In my mind,

If i stay long enough

I can feel

The empty spaces...

No promises reverberate against ceilings.

No doors that keep closing.

Making me lose all hope in life.


In my mind

All i have, are

Empty spaces...

For,

I am not lost..............


Aarti @ 24/7/05

No comments: