Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

June 15, 2005

At times....

At Times . . .

At times I want to say so many things..
At times I want to tell him how special he is..
At times I want to tell him I love him..
At times I want to kiss him, hug, caress him..
At times I want to show all my love on him..
At times I want to tell him how important he is..
At times I want to tell him I loved him as I never loved anyone before..
At times I want to say it out but I never had those guts to say him..
There was a fear of losing him, a fear what if he said no to me, a fear of ending the bound we share..
I wish I have said him all this because my silence took him away from me
At times I still wish I have said him all this
At times . . .

From 4-Minutes-Per-Day

No comments: