Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

June 15, 2005

LOVE WORDS

It's only ideas that I
remember,that
hound me,
day and night,
threatening
that they come to me only once,
And if not put on paper, will leave
and take with them
those lovely unused words.

I want to enjoy words like
they were a lovely
song,
but all i see are straining letters
filling up the pages
as i hope and
pray
that they end up like
a beautiful pearl necklace.

Would i be able to
summon those
evading words,
if i imagine
an audience such as thee...


Aarti @ 14/6/05

No comments: