Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

June 15, 2005

a lot of

A lot of pain
For
Something I have gained
Could I have gained without it?

A lot of hurt
For
A lifetime of joy
Is that what life is all about?

A lot of sorrow
For
Something I should not have done.
Will this give me what I’m looking for?

A lot of tears
For
something you did not deserve.
Is this the true meaning of love?

A lot of love, trust and honesty
For
A lifetime of togetherness
Now.. this is what I promise, this is ALL I want!!!!

Aarti @ 16/6/05

No comments: