Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

April 27, 2005

love hate-1

I Love You...
I forgot to tell you how much I cared ,
for this love i thought we shared ,
I don't want to wait any longer.
I can't get any stronger

I Loved you .
With every passing day
Was hoping you'd say- "I love u"
Instead you say-"We're through"
I Hate You........ I Hate You.....

I Hate You
All that i Had is gone
Its all jus Bygones
Wish i could cry, i can't
Wish i could die,i won't

All i can say is
I Hate You!!
feb 2nd
---------------------
I LOVE U....
This is what i wanna say
To the Man who makes my day
So full of love... so full of desire
I long to say these three words....

I LOVE YOU
Do i call him and surprise him?
Maybe i could mail him?
Or Do i just Sms him?
Sigh!Wish i could meet him!!

I HATE YOU
This is all i feel
When i think of the miles between us
Oh when do we meet?
Is it such a unachievable feat?

I HATE YOU
Trust me, this is not for you
"Love" is what i feel for You
When will this end - the Pain and Agony...
Still Remains such a Mystery.

Sigh..
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Aarti @ 3/2/05
--------------------------------------

No comments: