Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

April 27, 2005

love u

I Love You

I love u with all my heart
i love u with all my soul
never have i felt this way
not once not twice but every day

your calls are a welcome delight
your messages lift my spirits
your voice makes me tingle
with u i am ME!!

i know your love for me is deep
i should probably hop skip or leap
i know u cant wait to meet
i know that with every single greet

i know tomorrow is far far away....
and u keep asking me Why not today?

Whats the answer ? …

i dont know... i really dont...

All i know is this-
i wanna hang on to this moment forever
cos i know u n me aint gonna happen ever
your the first one i have ever loved soo soo much
you,the one who made me feel such . :)

No comments: