Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

April 27, 2005

what do i need?

need a place to park my mind
need some space to gather my thoughts
need a blanket to keep me warm
need some words to quench my thirst

need a home to call my own
need a family to love and care
need a friend to share my life
need a foe to help me grow
-----------
................

I have a body that is, Oh so mine
I have a bag filled with thoughts
I have some lovely friends keeping me safe
I have a home where i belong
I have you, making me feel,Oh so complete
I have me,the best of it all!!

:)
Aarti @ 18/4/05

No comments: