Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

March 3, 2009

The Future...

As we race through the days
time it runs ahead
thoughts and wishes leading us
on...

With every step i take
future i urge to grab
dreams and hope keeping me
strong....

work on and struggle some more
grab the books and get going
where does my future lie, i
wonder....

like a rat in the race
chasing and overtaking
time and time on, we forge
on...

"Enough!", not just a mere word
putting a halt,
dawning upon us, the value of
Life................

2 comments:

The Silent Waffler said...

>> With every step i take
future i urge to grab
dreams and hope keeping me
strong....

Beautiful!

Some rat race huh! I wonder if our lives were meant to be led this way. IMHO, our lives are a walk so directionless into the future.

Winnie the poohi said...

Oh i love your template!