Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

March 3, 2006

See-saw

I am ready
To take it in my sride
The Changes
The Transformation

Be it
In me or
Things around
Now,Today or 'Morrow

Surprises
Pain and Hurt
Longing to learn
Yearning to grow

I embrace them all
Accomodative i have become
Bending over too much at times
Giving in just seems easier

Like a see-saw
Going up and down
Turbulence and turmoil
Seem to rip me apart

When will i know?
Do i have to wait long?
For I know
I've Changed- and
It doesn't matter anymore...

Aarti @ 30/3/05

No comments: