Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

March 3, 2006

Release me.........

Release me
From this bind that is
Rigid and Stiff.
Turmoil and Grief
I am left with.

Release me
From your heart filled with
Doubts and accusations.
Words and questions
Tearing me apart.

Release me
From this pain of,
Hurt and despair.
Sorrow and tears
Taking over my life.

Release me
From this world,that belongs to
Anger and Grudges.
Failure and Fears
Are my only treasures.

Release me
Release me.......

Aarti @ 20/4/05

No comments: