Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

June 21, 2005

Will i ever??

Are you hidden inside?
my mind,it wonders
Am i ever going to meet you?
my heart it races

Travelled from mountains afar
I make my way everyday
Hoping that "Today" will be the day
My search,it will soon come to an end.

How i wish i could make the sun
stay up longer.
How i wish i could muster
the courage to walk to your doorstep.

Collapse in a heap on the dried grass
Tears lay frozen on my cheeks
Blood oozing from the blisters on my feet
Tired and worn out, dejection setting in
..........
.......

Will i see you tomorrow?
Will you know i wait for you?
When will i see you?
Will i ever??

Aarti @ 22/6/05

Wrote this with Christina's world painting in my mind!!!

No comments: