Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

June 20, 2005

Slow down....

dont stare at the clock
dont worry about tomorrow
let time stand still
till your vision is clear.

halt right there
catch your breath
and look around
see what your missing.

why are we always running?
is the destination slipping away?
worrying for nothing,we waste our time
slow down, you will see much more...

wanna be here,wanna be there
mind,it ceases to see
focus, you start to lose
reality,its lost to you.....

Aarti @ 20/6/05
Had a feeling that we were all racing against time and in the process missing out the simple nuances of life ..

No comments: