Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

May 15, 2005

Nice?

Nice?

Be Nice
Be polite
the voice echos
deep within me
i nod-
i shake my head
I am always nice,
arent i?
what about
when i hurt
when i am in pain
do i still nod-
shake my head?
do i still pretend to be nice?
I need you
looking for you
long for your support
for i need to get out
get out
from this tide
that is weighing me down

Be nice.....

Was inspired to write this after reading a snippet from the book "Too Nice For your own good"
Aarti @ 7/3/05

No comments: