Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

May 15, 2005

Judge

some are tall
some are short
some are fair
some are dusky
some are just there

why do we stare
why do we care
is there a winner?
is there a loser?
is this a Game?

comment and criticise
sneer and cheer
clap and slap
"if looks could kill"as they say
would any of us survive??

Jugdes we all become
in this game of life
mind working all the time
waiting to pounce on that one
what is the fuss all about?

Smiles and tears
Outbursts and fears
we take em in our stride
marching ahead trying not to slip
wondering whats in store tomorrow?

Aarti @ 12/04/05
At the end of a long tiring day :)

No comments: