Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

April 10, 2005

Where did that day go??

Where goes the day
that one day
when i have
no work
no worries,
sleep late
i wish i could,
wake
before sun rises,
step out
love the morning
with its
cool breeze
walk a mile
in my new shoes,
feeling as if
am on a
beautiful cruise.

Where goes the one day
that one day
when we
get together
family and friends
share and fight
laze and lounge,
laughter and giggles
you hear far
beyond.
Life,seems Oh!So
Happy..
Divine....
Sigh! must it end......

Where did that day go??
That one day??


Looking fwd to a great Monday :D
Aartz @ 10/4/05

No comments: