Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

April 5, 2005

I need u :)

Everyday i make a promise
I swear i shall abide
Need no reminder
For i know i shall not neglect

I greet you my friend
I welcome you into my life
I love and care for you
I shall die without you

That tug on my lips
That comes alive just as eyes flutter open
That stays put no matter what
That little gesture that melts many a heart

Some call it smile
Some say it is a grin
From ear to ear
Lighting up the face

Turmoil and torment within
Stress and pain ripping me in two
Never shall i succumb
For i have you to lean on

I call it "My Happy Face" :O)
Aarti @ 5/4/05

No comments: