Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

February 8, 2013

55 word story- Sleep

She watched him, the morning sun sneaking in through the crack in the curtain. A single strand of hair on his forehead. Her fingers moved forward, freezing midair. A strong hold held her back. Crazy woman, what if he wakes up? This peace and quiet will be shattered, he said. Their little brat slept on.

1 comment:

S. Susan Deborah said...

I was thinking of a husband and here it's a child!

Sleep is magic - I think the most naughtiest child would look like an angel while asleep.

Joy always,
Susan