Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

November 23, 2012

55 word story- Woo

Do you remember how i kept driving past your house on the rickety cycle, you looked at me through the curtains?”
“How i used to come over on the pretext of asking if you got any of our mail? and you would coyly reply No”
“Yes” she smiled frail and tired on the hospital bed.




It was published here

1 comment:

S. Susan Deborah said...

How I wish emails hadn't replaced that old world charm. A few of us like you and me know the pleasure of still writing and receiving letters.

Joy always,
Susan