Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

March 8, 2007

Life .......



Years have flown by
many miles covered
Goals,i see not very far
waiting to be reached.

Every little step i take
filled with choices and decisions
twist and turn my life
taking me closer to my dream.

Challenges and hurdles
Cropping out of nowhere
throwing me off balance
teaching me conviction

wonder how much further
i gotta walk, to reach
that post i long for
"hope","aspiration" are all i have along ..

Aaarti @ 4th march 2007

No comments: