Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

December 20, 2006

no more


Tall,dark and beautiful
sweet like the verses of Keats
lined along the streets
my heart,it feels a pull

1,2,3
I count no more
numbers i know galore
this is as far my eyes can see

Cut, fallen or dead
leaving behind not a single trace
streets ,lost and empty,without a face
along the street, i slowly tread

flats, office, multiplexes
coming up around every nook and corner
at home,as if i were a foreigner
simple life, why do we make it so complex?

Aaarti (c) 19/12/06

No comments: