Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

March 3, 2006

Strings

I Swing I Dance
You'll love me at very first glance
Will want to have me
For one and all to see

I am very colorful and bright
Warm smiles I sure come without invite
I am made in different shapes
Will bring you nothing but praise

I tingle
I jingle
As the wind brushes me
i look ready to flee

Hanging from such a height
Like a bird on a flight
Swinging and swaying
Music is what i am playing

I am an ideal gift
No need to be thrift
Can never depress
Maybe that's why some call me priceless

Got any clues
Who I am
Lemme know


ans... Chiimes

Aarti @ 2/3/05

No comments: