Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

August 24, 2005

If Only...........

If only these walls could talk,
you would hear
the unspoken words.
If only these walls could hear,
you would see
the unshed tears.
If only these walls could reach out,
you would feel
the unshared thoughts.

If only these walls could talk,
they would console me
and say "it'll be alright".
If only these walls could hear,
they would wipe away my tears
and put to rest my fears.
If only these walls could reach out
they would hold my hand
and give me comfort.

If only these walls could .......

Aarti @ 24/8/05

No comments: