Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

June 8, 2005

Only for you!!

You've allowed me to experience
something very hard to find
unconditional love that exists
in my body, soul, and mind.

"I have smiled in my life...
I have felt emotions in my life...
I have been enamoured in my life...
But what you have evoked in me...
is something I will treasure...
All my life... Thank You.... For being You...
You are exquisite!!"..... was all you said

I love the way you make me so Happy,
All i want is for you to be Happy
And the ways you show you care.
I just hope you know how much for you i care.

I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

You are an amazing person
and without you I don't know where I'd be.
Just know this one thing,my love-
You hold a heart in your hands
Thats filled with love for you

Aarti 9/6/05

No comments: