Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

May 12, 2005

you are mine!!

"You are mine forever",
i hear you say,
over and over again
Am i?Really!! i exclaim.

Heart skips a beat,
Blush rising on the cheeks,
as you cup my face in
those soft hands.

"Look me in the eye",you say!
your lips, i stare
moving up and down
words i hear not.
Lose myself to you
that very moment,
Falling in love ,all over again!!

Where are we headed?
I know not,
What am i looking for?
I search not
Why,you ask?
For i am happy being lost in your love!!

No comments: