Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

May 30, 2005

What?Where?Who?When?Why?....

What?Where?Who?When?Why?....

What is it that i am looking for?
Where do i search?
Who do i turn to?
When will this hunt end?
Why is it taking so long?

What have i accomplished in life?
Where did i go wrong?
Who holds the key to my heart?
When will the doors open?
Why must i wait?

What do i need to be happy?
Where do i go to find the magic?
Who has the answers?
When will i know?
Why does life seem so incomplete ?

What do "you" want from me?
Where must i go to learn the answers?
Who is going to be my guiding star?
When will i reach that pot of Gold?
Why!Oh Why!Do i have all these questions?


Aarti @ 31/5/05

No comments: