Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

May 11, 2005

Queue

Long queues
tired faces
waiting waiting
their turn
eyes darting to and fro.
standing on the farthest wall
tattered clock
two tired hands
making their way around
as if
understanding the
anxiety,and
end to this
long wait.
patience
wearing out
sweat dripping
down the face
feet crying in pain
long hours of
standing in line.
relief at last
queue trudging
ahead
taste the sweet
freedom,
the end seems
Oh! so near.......

Aarti @ 8/4/05

No comments: