Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

May 21, 2005

Love Letter

Dear Sweet One~!

Wish i could write you a letter
Wish i could make your day better
Will i be able to express?
Feelings of mine,i wanna confess.

Where do i begin?
What do i write?
Wishes,see them cascade
but
Words,they seem to evade.

I have you all to myself
and yet at times i feel lost....
i see you through your words
and yet i long for your eyes
i feel you right beside me
and yet i long for your touch
i have you all to myself
and yet at times i feel lost.....

Hear my heart beat
For,you make me complete!!

Your Love!!

No comments: