Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

May 11, 2005

I Saw you crying....

I Saw you crying....

I was out on a stroll,when
I saw you sitting on a park bench,
I strained to catch a glimpse,when
I saw you crying.
I wanted to reach out and comfort
I dint know how you would react
I wished I had have asked you ,"if you were ok"
I wished that I had the courage to ask
I wished I could have done something
but I didn't,
For I
was afraid of your reaction.
I walked on
past you,
because you were a just a stranger
I didn't know you
I left you there jus as you were....

Aarti @ 11/5/05

No comments: