Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

April 27, 2005

Motivation...

Am looking for something..

Am looking for something
But not just anything
Am missing the fire
The moood,the josh, the desire

Work has become such a routine
So much its driving me insane
What is it that i am looking for?
Is this it or is there more in store?
.......
.......

Phew!!
Found what i am looking for
I even know what its called -Motivation
Or Is it Inspiration?
Can i call it The Drive?
Nothing but Sheer need to Survive...

Stay with me if you wanna help
Be with me as i take the first step
All i need is someone to guide
Someone to rescue me from the downward glide

Thank you for being my friend
For all the time u seem to spend
Dont just stay quiet
Cmon say something ...create a riot!!

Aarti @ 8/2/05

No comments: