Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

April 26, 2005

are u the one ?

Are you the one for me?
Is this my find?
Could it be, after all this time,
Fate is going to be kind?

Are you the one for me,
The one to help me forget
Are you the one for me,
The one who makes me feel special

Are you the one for me?
Telling me that I'm beautiful
Are you the one to teach me
To love and be happy

I can feel the door to my heart open
It's opening, just for you
Please come in , and love me back
That's all I want you to do

Aarti @ 21/4/05

No comments: