Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

March 7, 2005

canvas of life.....

Canvas of Life ! !
came across on the net...

As she sat by the shore watching the sun set
Another day passes as the night slowly comes by

She looks at the sea so tranquil & calm
As the waves weave music with their flow

The cool sea breeze caresses her cheeks
Sweet nothing it whispers into her ears

She closes her eyes to the beautiful lullaby
As her mind races to the bygone years

O Time ! she cries, If only u could take me back
And make me a child again just for tonight

Days of my childhood that I had lost somewhere
Comfort and joy that I searched everywhere

The youthful dreams that got crushed in the push
O life ! Why did I grow up in a rush

Give me back those days again
For I could live my life again

Her empty eyes now stare at the dark roads ahead
Hopes & desires where have they vanished?

Her journey she has travelled, she has come this far
No destination she has found, she looks so lost

Her canvas of life but all empty & void
No colours she has painted has made it bright

O Lord ! she prays, please show me that rainbow
Sadly hoping someday he would keep up his vow

No comments: