Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

March 22, 2005

Cant wait.....

Sharp like a dagger
Piercing through the soul
Running a shiver up the spine
Making me tremble.
The ringing of the phone
Deep into the night

That sweet familiar voice
Bringing a tug on my lips
Eyes dancing in Joy
Zillion words rushing out
Speaking a dime a dozen
Not letting him sneak a word

"Shhh"he says
"I have something to say"
"What?""What is it?" I whisper
"Guess what?"I am coming" he replies
"Oh those magic words!"
Still ringing in my ears
Been so long since I saw him....

"Keep it to yourself",he says
"of Course",I grin to myself
Like a cat that swallowed the canary
Beaming with pride, for I am
The "One" he chose to confide in...
The "One" he loves the most

Counting the days till D-Day
Looking pleased as a Peach
Dying to break the surprise
Waltz in straight from the Airport
Welcomed by family and friends
Laughter and shouts of joy,not to forget...
A killer look of "How could you?" :)

Aarti @ 22/3/05

No comments: