Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

February 7, 2005

Page 3

PAGE 3

Aarti



Yesterday....
Had a bad day at work
Decided to take a break
Started wondering what to do
Why not a movie without much ado.

"Which movie" she asked?
Why not Page 3 is said!
Buzzed the theater to check for tickets
Hopped into the car and rushed to the counter

Called a friend along the way
Coaxed her to come our way
She said..."ok"
The 3A's off to see Page 3
Thats Aarti,Anita n Avanti for u

Movie begins,a little loud
Why?Cos,we are beneath the speakers
Gawd!!my ear drums gonna blast
Need to do something fast!!

What did i do?
Just shut my ears up!hehehehe
Back to the movie...
Boy,It Was fun,interesting,shocking,stunning,moving,
Thought provoking...

Glad we took a break
Even if just for fun sake
Today's another bright day
Hoping thats the way it will stay

Aarti @3/2/05

No comments: