Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

January 30, 2005

One Sis to Another :)

You've been my sister for long
Yup,14years is what i call lifelong
We've laughed many a times together
And shed some tears
There are times i wanna hug you
Times when i wanna bug you

I want you to understand
How much I really care
I want you to be part of my life
There are things I want to share

I need to find a way
For you to open your heart to me
There are things I know you think about
Things I can't always see....

Time changes many things
and some dreams come apart,
But nothing can reach or change
the love for you
that lives within my heart :)

So Sis,Make my day
Lets make a start and keep things at bay
Love Me,Miss Me
But Always be there for me ....

Aarti @ 31/1/05

No comments: